We are a Physiotherapy and Pilates centre focusing on treating back-pain, post-natal, and pre-natal conditions using Pilates and exercise therapy.
Our target clients are generally between 45 and 65, equal portions male and female, and have suffered with chronic pain for quite a long time before they are willing to contact us for treatment. The clients we are targeting with these articles are the kind of people who will read everything about a topic before they are willing to commit to treatment.
We would like a series of articles written to flesh out our website and improve our credibility. Ideally at least 20 before we are done. Each article should:
- Be around 1500 Words
- Discuss a single issue of the body, and what pilates exercises can help with the issue.
- Be engaging and informative - with a personal touch.
- Be free from plagiarism.
- Combine research from other sources. There are a lot of websites online that detail these conditions.
The structure should generally follow:
- An introduction of the body issue or topic, and a connection to how this reduces quality of life.
- A discussion of how Clinical Pilates can help this condition to improve quality of life.
- A section detailing a few exercises that can help this condition.
- A conclusion section about seeing a professional for best results and improving their quality of life.
We will edit articles after they are completed to fact-check and add more professional information, and they will be posted without an author name.
To start off, we would like just one article to test out our compatibility and see if we need to tweak our process. Bids should be for this one article only.
First article needs to be a more general article about:
"What is Clinical Pilates, and how can it help you?" (Google 'What is Clinical Pilates' to get plenty of info)