With specific regard to privacy policies, the following are on my list of items to ensure included;
- Collection of form data entered by users when submitting an online enquiry (name, business name, tel, email, mobile no., address, nature of enquiry)
- Collection of form data entered by users when submitting an Opt-in request for marketing emails or mailing list signups (name, email address)
- Cookies and any other associated files for Google Analytics to function
- Social Media plugins / embedding of feeds; twitter, facebook like buttons, fan boxes, feed activity boxes, youtube videos.
Sidenote: With regard to the first 2 points in that list, the data 'collected' will be stored digitally on internal computer systems and archived.
The policy should also cover any other aspects required by law.
Happy to discuss this further but I am looking for someone with some experience and knowledge in the area who maybe has completed or compiled a few policies for their websites or clients websites, to assist with this project.
If you have any questions - please ask :)
- what happens to users data once submitted to us
- how / where users data is stored once submitted to us
- how users data will be used once submitted to us
- how users can request deletion of their data
- all other points that would be required to be covered under GDPR for the website, as described below;
3-4 pages. Simple html/css, brochure style website; homepage, our services, portfolio, about us, contact us.
Site contains 2 web forms; enquiry submission and opt-in to email marketing (exact fields mentioned in primary project description).
No impending deadline.
Happy to discuss in more detail with freelancers who feel confident and competant to undertake the task. Thank you.