- Find 10 good and detailed articles for each of the topics listed below.
- Put each article URL and Title in a single Dropbox Paper document, grouped by topic.
- Create a folder for each topic in Dropbox Paper.
- Get the Title, Content and URL of each article and put them in a Dropbox Paper document within the associated topic folder. Make sure content formatting is 100% correct and also make sure to include any relevant images within the article.
1. How to write a Curriculum Vitae
2. How to style and format a Curriculum Vitae
3. Best skills to put on a CV
4. Curriculum Vitae tips
5. Curriculum Vitae examples
6. Curriculum Vitae templates
7. CV Action Words / verbs
8. CV length and content
9. CV mistakes
10. How to ace an interview
11. Interview Tips
12. What to do during an interview
13. How to dress for an interview
14. Interview mistakes
15. What questions to ask during a job interview
16. How to answer: “What are your strengths?” during a job interview
17. How to answer: “What are your weaknesses?” during a job interview
18. How to answer: “Tell me more about yourself?” during a job interview
19. How to answer: “Why did you leave your last job?” during a job interview
20. How to answer: “What motivates you?"
21. Common Interview Questions and best Answers
22. Difficult interview questions
23. First day at a new job
24. LinkedIn Profile tips
25. How to have a great LinkedIn profile
26. Why to use a cover letter
27. How to write a cover letter
28. Cover Letter Examples
29. How to negotiate your salary
30. Interview Salary Expectations
- CV = Curriculum Vitae
- Do not include ANY articles on “Resume’s”.
- Make sure articles have completely different content.
- The same article cannot be used for more than one topic.
- Dropbox Paper folder will be shared before starting the project.
- Prefer articles from trusted websites above all: big news agencies, online newspapers, popular magazines, etc.
- Prefer [login to view URL] articles with most claps over random and obscure websites.
- “Content” refers to article content, the actual text. Does not include any website menus, widgets, toolbars, ads, etc.
- One Dropbox Paper document with all URLs grouped by topic.
- 30 Dropbox Paper folders, one for each topic.
- 10 documents in each folder for each topic.
- Each document having the title, content, URL.
- Proper formatting for each document.
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
TASK - Find 10 good and detailed articles for each of the topics listed below. - Put each article URL and Title in a single Dropbox Paper document, grouped by topic. - Create a folder for each topic... Read More
I am a graduate of English Studies with a magna cum laude. I have been writing, editing and proofreading for over 8 years. I am more than capable for this project. Give me a try and let me amaze you.