Expert Fundraiser and Consultant needed to help create an outline and structure for our project in France and raise funds as needed.
We are converting an ancient stable and Abbey into an ecological sustainable project that focuses on permaculture, horse and human therapy wellness and training as well as human and anima/horse related therapy, welfare.
We would like to act in the following fields:
Therapy ( domestic violence, PTSD -ex army individuals, domestic abuse etc)
Therapy and Education in Learning disabilities
Education (for example Literacy, rate is very low in this region of France, providing Educational and financial tools for low income individuals, and Agricultural/ Animal Educatoin programs to introduce ecological and humane methods of animal husbandry and agriculture
Education in music and arts
Education in craft and artisanship for regional or lost crafts
Education in self sustainability ( this can also span healthy eating inititiaves)
We are searching for someone who can:
[login to view URL] and outline for the project with us
[login to view URL] goals and timelines
[login to view URL] a database
4. Liaise with any larger fundraising services or bodies we may work with
[login to view URL] for initiatives and other opportunities
7. Liaise directly with clients and companies looking to fund and invest
[login to view URL] on possible methods of fundraising
Our goals are:
[login to view URL] ideas on site and as 'brand' or association
2. Find funding, investment and initiatives
3. Create in house items and raise funds . Support other organisational bodies or individuals through employing their services to create said goods.
4. Raise awareness through an events programme on site (charity dinners, events)
5. Raise awareness through organisation of yearly events (long charity horse rides etc)
In addition to the activities we want to do here, we also practice the Horseboy method helping people with Autism , ADHD, PTSD and any other people interested through the use of horses , and this method often incorporates uses of other animals such as raptors or any other choice of our students ,such as archery on horseback etc .
We have a very large colombier/dovecote that perhaps we can offer to an initiative or sanctuary of birds.