A 20 pages literature review of Freemium businesses and NO plagiarism.
What is Freemium?
Freemium is a pricing strategy by which a product or service (typically a digital offering or application such as software, media, games or web services) is provided free of charge, but money (premium) is charged for additional features, services, or virtual goods. "Freemium" is a portmanteau of "free" and "premium". The business model has been in use by software industry since the 1980s as a licensing scheme. A subset of this model used by the video gaming industry is called free-to-play.
Possible research question could be: How can companies that provide a free edition software turn the free users into paying premium user on a short term as well as in long term.
The academic paper should contain:
- Litterature review
- Managerial implications
Goal Descriptions: (Solo taxonomy)
- Select, analyze and structure a problem that is relevant for the competence profile.
- Account for the relevance of the problem and identify research questions.
- Search for, read, and apply scientifically based knowledge relevant for the selected problem.
- Independently identify and select a theoretical basis, which either expands or elaborates upon
the knowledge that has been attained in the compulsory courses of the profile.
- Describe, explain and analyze important elements contained in the selected theory and relate
these to each other and to the concrete problem.
- Undertake a reasoned choice of methods for solving the problem (in the case of a literature
review, describe and motivate the method used to select and synthesize the literature included).
- Reflect on the implications of the choices taken.
- Present the result of the analysis in a report adhering to academic standards.
For information dont hesitate to contact me.