Identify a business idea for a new venture start-up, and to explain concisely why you think your idea would be a valuable and feasible one to pursue in the marketplace.
1. Drawing from Crunchbase startup database, identify and review 10 venture-capital backed start-ups that are pursuing high potential leading-edge entrepreneurial opportunities in the marketplace. ([url removed, login to view])
2. In a 10-page submission document, provide a one-page review for each selected start-up company, and explain why you believe the company is pursuing an entrepreneurial opportunity – rather than just an idea.
For each venture identified:
i. Provide an description of the business and the funding secured by the venture
ii. What is the market opportunity?
iii. What is the target market?
iv. Why are customers going to buy/use the products/services?
v. How is the company going to make money?
3. Min. 2 references for each venture.
Rules to adhere before bidding:
- Please provide samples of case study work or related fields in ordered to be considered
- Milestones will be created but unsatisfied work, deemed by the employer, WILL NOT be paid a cent
- Unlimited revision till satisfaction (if not please refer to the point above)