Our website, blog and social community is growing every month. These readers are looking to find out more about Alzheimer's, Dementia and other Neuroscience-related topics to better take care of their families, as well as their own health.
We are looking for a writer who, preferably, has some background in Neuroscience or experience writing health-related articles.
- Experience using Wordpress — you will be publishing your own posts on our site (adding images, links, formatting, etc)
- Good grammar & spelling, excellent editing skills — you will be responsible for editing your own posts before publishing them error-free
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related fields
- Experience using Google Drive (spreadsheets, documents, files) — you will be collaborating with us via shared documents
- Strong research skills (access to and knowledge of how to find relevant scientific journals, articles to support your articles)
- Able to write with a lively, engaging voice (casual but not overly conversational or informal), as well as more formal voice for a variety of articles
To start with, rate listed below is for 2,000 words over 4 articles/posts.
Edit: The rate will be for 4,000 words over 8 articles/posts.
Edit 2: Please provide a portfolio of your previous work (a few articles you have written before) for review.