Writing articles on specific topics as requested hello, we are looking for a regular content writer for our psychic blog.
We will need 4-5 posts per week, of which more than 1000 words must be completed by the specified deadline. No images, just the original content.
Topics will be provided, but we welcome creative input and new ideas.
If your work meets your needs, you will get 4 articles per week for $20 per article for 1000-1200 words. This Beaujon is new
But we have other blogs that have been running for a while, so there will be more work coming up.
Note: If you pass the initial interview, you will be asked to write a sample of 200-250 words on the subject we provide. It will be a non-payment test
To make sure you read all of this, add the word“Popular” at the beginning of your application. Applications without this word will not be considered.
Article Writing Guidelines
- Topic. The topic must be directly related to psychics. Our core focus is on
harnessing the full potential of each individual, and we are particularly interested in
Topics related to health and wellness, success and achievement.
Inspiration, inspiration, quotes or entrepreneurship.
- Tone: Our tone is positive, energetic and confident. Your writing should be reader
Your writing should be reader friendly (keep it simple!) , and should speak to the heart, soul and mind.
- Voice: Be conversational, use "I" (the writer, that's you) and "you"
(the reader). Draw from personal experience. The more personal your story is.
The more personal your story, feelings and emotions are in your writing, the more your writing will resonate with your audience
Audience resonates. Be authentic and be yourself!
- Target Audience: 25-45 years old, mainly women, USA
- Purpose of content: to educate the reader.
- Suggested article length: 1500 - 2000 words.
- Formatting. Provide a clear takeaway or learning for the reader. Use
headings, subheadings, and numbered lists/bullets
to organize your writing.
- Connect the dots. Include facts, research, sources, or personal anecdotes to
substantiate your insights, information, and arguments (with external links when appropriate.
(with external links when appropriate).
- Unique perspective. Your article should be original and distinct from
articles already posted on the Internet.
- Multimedia. You do not need to include pictures or videos in your article.
- Short paragraphs. Use short paragraphs, no more than 3-4 sentences each.
- Great headlines. Always write a compelling headline based on the keywords/topics I provide
Write a compelling headline. Make sure you write an article title that grabs the
reader's attention. So I want you to write 3 headlines for each article
Write 3 headlines for me and I will choose the best one to publish.
- Content Idea. Before writing the actual article, come up with your content ideas.
Write the one that I approve.
- Type of content.
There are several types of content that I am looking for.
- How to do it. Guides, explanations, and step-by-step instructions on how to get
accomplish certain things. Concise, straight to the point.
- Personal Reports. If you feel like reporting on what you've done in the last few months
If you want to report on what you've done in the last few months, go ahead. I like personal
I'll consider any other type of content, but these are mostly the ones I'm most concerned about.
I'm most concerned about. The most important thing is that
that the material you submit is educational and provides value.