We're looking for a writer to create a small batch of 4x 600 word blog posts about supply chain and warehouse management
These are blog posts for marketing purposes. The writing doesn't need to be particularly technical, but you must have a genuine interest in business processes, the ability to conduct research and an intermediate/good level of knowledge. This is a UK company, so you will need to use British spelling, grammar and research sources.
Budget is £15 per article; £60 for all four.
Guidelines: We've had some negative experiences on this site, so please apply only if you meet the following criteria, thanks!
We're looking for...
- Native level fluent written English
- A concise writing style - no wordiness or filler please
- Original writing; please don't copy or rehash content from Wikipedia
- Good communication
- Confidence researching and writing on the subject matter
- On time delivery
- Independent writers only. Don't apply if you are an agency or plan to subcontract your work.
We are a UK-based digital marketing agency. Regular work is available.