We are looking for a dedicated freelance writer that can pull out technical pieces related to civil and structural engineering (projects, product features, product how-to's etc.)
The requirements include:
- Civil/Structural engineering background (Bachelor or Master)
- Great English writing skills
- Able to comply with our instructions
- Able to learn how to use our software so that you can describe it properly (don't worry it's super easy!)
- Able to communicate and collaborate to achieve the writing goal
- Able to deliver the work on time (we usually give 7 days for one article)
This could be a long-term role where constant quality content will be produced. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our current budget is $30 per article (minimum 500 words).
Hi there I am an structural engineer and a technical writer. I have used various FEM, BIM software and I would like to help you in writing articles for your software use. please consider my bid. thanks!