We are looking for a content writer/curater with a basic understanding of the concept 3D printing.
As we are planning to release a blog posts regarding 3D Printing Filament, the input material for the 3D printer. The purpose of this blog post is to educate people with 3D printers about the concept of filament, the different types of 3D printing filament, with characteristics/properties/unqiue benefits/limitations, etc. This should roughly be 1000 words in size.
What the blog post needs
• Educates about different types of 3D printing filament, with characteristics / properties / unique benefits / limitations, etc
• About 1000 words in size
• And include Facebook post, meta title + description
• Post needs to be well structured: subheadings, included numbered or bulleted lits, end with concluding summary paragraph (+ maybe overview table)
• Tone/style: informal, conversational, helpful, friendly, empathic; Second Person with active voice, be clear and concise.
• Hyperlinks -> yes, both external / internal sources.
• READ attachment.
Our company description
• 3devo is a Dutch Technology Company that designs and manufactures filament makers and recycler for the 3D printing industry. Based in Utrecht, Netherlands the company creates desktop-based products that create high-quality, consistent 3D Printing filament from polymer pellets and recycled plastics1. Their product line includes the NEXT filament maker, the world’s first consumer-friendly filament maker and the SHR3D IT plastic recycler. 3devo’s products are used for production, research and recycling, in industries such as aerospace, education, automotive, and polymer development.