We're looking for one or two writers to create two small batches of 4x 600 word blog posts for two engineering companies
These are blog posts for marketing purposes. The writing doesn't need to be particularly technical, but you must have a genuine interest in engineering, the ability to conduct research and an intermediate/good level of knowledge. This is a UK company, so you will need to use British spelling, grammar and research sources.
Budget is £15 per article; £60 per batch or £120 for both batches
Guidelines: Please apply only if you meet the following criteria, thanks!
We're looking for...
- Native level fluent written English
- A concise writing style - no wordiness or filler please
- Original writing; please don't copy or rehash content from Wikipedia
- Good communication
- Confidence researching and writing on the subject matter
- On time delivery
- Independent writers only. Don't apply if you are an agency or plan to subcontract your work.
We are a UK-based digital marketing agency. Regular work is available.
26 freelancers are bidding on average £304 for this job
I represent a team of writers called WordChain. We are passionate individuals who are experienced in writing quality and unique articles on various topics. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
Hi, I am an Individual writer with 7 years of experience. I am an engineer as well. Relevant Skills and Experience SEO, Article Writing,Proofreading Proposed Milestones £250 GBP - Will work as required