Write two (2) article summaries based on articles.
- Each summary should be a minimum of 2 pages (font 12, Times New Roman, standard 1,0 spacing, standard margins). Altogether 4 pages.
- Connect following concepts in when writing summaries: business analytics, business intelligence, descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics).
-Write the summaries in your own words (plagiarism checking enabled).
HOW to APPROACH:
Consider the following questions:
1) What is the topic?
2) What is the research question? In other words, what is the author trying to find out about that topic?
3) What is the author's position and how does the author support the position?
4) How are the arguments/findings developed and what kind of evidence is used to support the arguments/findings?
5) What is the significance or implications of the results/conclusion?
6) How does it help you to understand the topic?
Start with creating a reverse outline
Creating a reverse outline is one way to ensure that you fully understand the article. Pre-read the article (read the abstract, introduction, and/or conclusion). Summarize the main question(s) and findings. Skim subheadings and topic sentences to understand the organization; make notes in the margins of each section. Read each paragraph within a section; make short notes about the main idea or purpose of each paragraph. This strategy will help you to see how parts of the article connect to the main idea or the whole of the article.
24 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 79€ tähän työhön
Hello. I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.