An up and coming Singaporean website in the space of financial product comparison is currently looking for freelance writers to contribute to its blog.
Writers are expected to produce content that is actionable, easy to read, grammatically correct, applicable to the local context and sharable.
We are looking for a writer who can work with us in the long term.
Students/ Stay at home mums/ Individuals holding a full time job / New freelancers will all be considered equally.
Our focus is good content, at a reasonable price.
The ideal writer that we're looking for is:
- Singaporean/ resides in Singapore
- Understands personal finance and has some previous experience in the financial industry
- Able to produce grammatically and factually sound SEO friendly content
- Able to conduct accurate research independently
- Advantage to writers who have written in the area of personal finance previously, especially in the Singaporean context. Though new writers are welcome
- Please note that price is a factor
To be considered:
- Please show us some previous articles you have written, best if they're related to personal finance
- When bidding, please quote a price for a 750 - 1000 word article
- Advise us on your availability - How many articles can you write a week?
- Advise us if you’re comfortable with ghost writing (I.e. Having articles written by you credited to another author)
Please quote price on a per article basis, thanks!