We are looking for a developer to join our cutting-edge fintech company. The ideal candidate is a divergent thinker who understands fintech industry best practices and has experience with multiple coding languages. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and can communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders.
They must be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Analyse requirements
- Create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our clients and customer base
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary
- Create clear technical specifications
- Ensure coding practices are aligned to fintech standards within the Gulf Region
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
- Experience of fintech applications; and the need to ensure compliance with the relevant regulatory finance frameworks.
- Experience of SDLC or other software methodologies
- 7+ years’ software development or programming experience
- A thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures
- Extensive experience with Java, Python, C++, and other programming languages
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style