We need to have small keyrings/watchsize/wearable IoT devices with various functionality to track and connect to both bluetooth and wifi.
Especially BLE is of interest.
Optionally to NB-IoT, LTE-M and LoRa
Must have long standbytime, so understanding the concept of programming for ultralow power consumption is a must.
You have to show, real experience and understand how to program use the Arduino IDE or Segger IDE.
There is a number of dev./eval. Kits that will be provided. Can also use remote units connected to an laptop with Arduino IDE and Teamwiever.
We might also consider a combination of nRF9160 and ESP32 for NB-IoT/LTE-M to Wifi and BLE
Being able to implement the following sensors/peripherals in software, digital I/O, analog I/O, sensor over I2C, I2S, STI:
1) Environment sensors for air pressure, humidity, temp, and gas-sensor. Eg. BOSCH BME280 / BME680 and others.
2) Acceleration/compass component like: InvenSense MPU-9250, ST LIS2DH12, etc.
3) GPS, Glonass, Baidu, etc. position systems.
4) Calculation accurate distances by e.g. using HaverSine lib.
5) Calculate indoor position by calculating floor (e.g. heigh from barometric pressure), and triangular calc of wifi/BLI points.
6) Communicate using REST API, eg. aREST lib.
7) Communication over BLE Mesh architecture.
8) Present data on local LED display etc.
9) Present, store and retrieve data to/from the IOTA crypto network.
10) More to come.
We try to break down project in small modules that should be possible to test and simulate individually.
We can offer pament per well defined module and/or per hour.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 558$ tähän työhön
Hi My name is Vusi and I am an Electronic Engineer with over 4 years of experience developing embedded applications, you can learn more about me from my freelancer profile or my website at [login to view URL]