I am using the NRF52832 MCU in a project. I want to write the data from ADC to the buffer on RAM with the help of DMA, then read this buffer and send it to the client via BLEUART.
The sampling rate should be 1kHz and the time between all sampled samples should be exactly 1ms.
In order to be compatible with the rest of the project, the project should be developed with Arduino IDE.
SUMMARY: (Please look the attached schematic)
* NRF52832 MCU should be used as microcontroller
* Arduino IDE should be used for development
* All libraries should be in editable text format (non-binary)
* Sample two channels simultaneously,
* With sampling frequency of 1kHz and 14 bit ADC resolution
* The DMA controller should control the ADC’s without using main CPU for smooth sampling
* Write the data to the ram into “n” element sized arrays for each channel
* When the “n” sized array is filled with samples, create a new buffer group and
continue to sampling into this new group without any time jitter or time delay.
The time steps between all the elements (inside the same array or between
sequential array elements) must be same as 1ms in order to sample smoothly
without any jitter or delay even if the ble radio is sending data.
* The filled buffer goups should be sent using bleuart, respectively without any data loss.
* And repeat these steps “m” times
* Number n should be 30 (30 channel1 data and 30 channel2 data per group)
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 135$ tähän työhön
Hi I have been developing software on embedded systems and desktop applications with 10+ years of experience in C/C++. We can talk more on chat. Best regards.