1. The device connectivity and setup will act like a wifi IP camera setup. When we will turn
the device on then from the mobile app it should show all the nearest online devices,
then we have to select each device from the available device list and connect to any of
the available wifi networks to get it connected to the network and start working.
2. After successfully connected to the wifi, connected devices should be available to
manage via app locally and over online (if internet is available) from anywhere in the
[login to view URL] the same network, devices should be able to work and manage locally without
3. Clock module also is required as incase of internet got offline or power cut the device
should work as per the schedule with pre defined timing. For higher accuracy device
time should get updated via internet automatically as per internet availability.
4. If there are more than one device then the following sensor data should be shared
between devices in case of the device own sensor or module got failed (data out of
range) or damaged or offline.
● Temperature and Humidity
In case of clock module or humidity module of all the devices will got failed, manual data
entry option will be there to help the program run normally.
5. Once devices will get connected to the app for the first time then it won’t require to
connect again as it should be visible on the app and if the device is offline then the
device icon will be in black and white and unclickable.
6. Each device will have indication LED with RGB.
Constant Green > All modules are ok and device is connected and programme is
Constant Blue> One or more, less important modules (clock module, humidity sensor)
are not ok but connected to the network wifi and partially working via syncing with other
Constant Yellow> Important modules ( Weight sensor or module, one or more relay
module) are offline but connected to the network wifi and partially working via syncing
with other devices.
Blinking Green> All ok and ready to connect but not yet connected to the wifi.
Blinking Blue> Some modules are not ok and not yet connected to the wifi. But the
settings saved in the system is working.
Constant Red> Major modules are offline and not connected to wifi and program is not
Blinking Red> System is broken.
7. By clicking any of the logo(we should be able to rename the device on the app to mark
multiple devices) of the connected devices the following option will come.
Please go through the PDF
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹13389 tähän työhön
Hi I am a professional arduino programmer with rich experience. I am willing to assist you in this project. Please contact me so that we can discuss it further. Thank you