We are currently looking for an individual with experience as an instructor/tutor to lead a 3-day (21 hours) training on the topic of Advanced Arduino Programming remotely online for 1 participant.
The training is set to cover both basic and advanced topics such as:
- Programming the Arduino
- How to Not Blow up GPIO Pins and Other Safety Precautions
- Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC)
- Understanding the Arduino IDE
- Understanding the Main Components of the Arduino Microcontroller
- Exploring Alternatives to the Arduino IDE
- Using the Command Line and Makefile to Bypass the Arduino IDE
- Programming the Arduino Using WinAVR
- and others
The trainer is expected to prepare lecture slides as well as hand-on labs and exercises to put theory into practice. These will be distributed to the participant during the course.
The trainer is expected to have their own hardware.