I need a tally counter for creating donor sites during hair transplantation surgeries. I need the schematics and code, since I don't have the time to work on them, but I can build the device myself.
Basic functionality: The patient has an electrode (ECG electrode) on his hand. The other end of the wire is connected to a needle used to create donor sites on the patient's head. When the needle cuts through his skin, the circuit is closed, the device makes a sound (beep) and 1 donor site is added on the counter (of course it's displayed on a screen). The counter should be battery-powered and have a reset button and power switch.
– a distinct sound for every 100th and 1000th site created
– a small message above the counted sites like: "Donor sites created:" "1247", maybe even with language switching, clinic logo on device startup
– "+" and "-" buttons for manual control
– sensitivity adjustment
– device should be battery powered
– other details to be discussed
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have ever done such project like this and I am familiar for arduino. I have development boards so that I can test it perfectly. I am all ready. Best Regards