Arduino/Nano Piano Project
I would like to create a professional looking instructable for a “paper piano” using capacitive touch sensors. There are many of these on the internet but I need someone to help me create one that looks good and works well.
I have a 3D printer with conductive “eel” filament so I can print out the parts I require. I have resistors, LEDs (if we want to incorporate these), a Nano, conductive paint.
I would like the following:
1. A template to print the trace (the piano part and the required connections); these need to look good.
2. 3D files (in stl format that I can print out to connect components)
3. I want this to be without wires, just printed parts and components and easy to do
4. Fritz files would be also good to show how to complete
5. I have seen instructables for both 15 key and 10 key pianos. I am open to either as long as it integrates with a nano
Do not ask me what to do, I am asking you please.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I am an electrical engineer and interested in your project. I have read the description of your project. Kindly send me text to discuss the project in details. Thanks