We require a solution to display data received from a LoRa radio transmitter on a mobile device - using a Bluetooth Low Energy connection to bridge the two technologies. The project is to be delivered using a Lairdtech [url removed, login to view] combined Bluetooth/LoRa module with the solution written in Smart Basic.
Our requirements include;
1. A Lairdtech RM [url removed, login to view] module to be programmed using Smart Basic to receive pre-formatted data strings broadcast by a LoRa radio module.
2. Received LoRa messages to be re-transmitted over a secure BLE connection to a paired mobile device.
3. A demo App to be provided to demonstrate received data being parsed and displayed on a mobile device.
4. An SDK to be provided to enable this functionality to be built into other consumer Apps.
5. The Smart Basic solution to include password protected pairing with a mobile device, including the ability to change the default password.
6. Optional additional functionality for the mobile device to use the BLE connection to automatically control the state of an IO pin on the RM device, depending on the availability of a connection to a mobile network.
Skills - Bluetooth, Smart Basic, App Development
NOTE: WE REQUIRE PROOF OF SIMILAR WORK SO WE CAN BE SURE YOU CAN DO THIS WORK
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 528 £ tähän työhön
hi, i am an electrical engineer. i have expertise in embedded system design and Matlab.i can help you with this project. Kindly reply back and let us discuss project further. regards