I need to adapt the official Aramex wocommerce api to our needs:
- Remove all the front end rate calculation functionalities.
- Send totals in default currency instead of the order currency (already in custom fields just need mapping).
- Cities name validation before sending API request.
- add the ability to bulk print waybills.
- add manifests page (also need to create a new database table for this).
- send invoice generated by another plugin by API to Aramex.
- Daily cron job to check the orders tracking updates and automatically change internal order status if delivered/returned.
- remove the limitation the plugin is causing in the order edit page.
The freelancer needs to be very familiar with php/wordpress/html/css/js development and very familiar with how shipping APIs and wocommerce work.