This project is to write a recursive descent parser for a non-trivial (but no too compliacted either) grammar. The parser has to be written in C++. The parser should do two things:
1. Determine whether an input string is legal in this grammar. If the string is illegal, the parser should print "illegal string!" in the standard output.
2. If the input string is legal, the parser should print the parse tree for the string. The parser are responsibile for building the parse tree and then calling this functino.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The program has to be written in C++ and compile using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.