Our company is working alongside a Live Streaming App where you can exhibit your talents to the community of live video streaming, GO LIVE and share with friends and followers.
The app is about to have a UK marketing launch so are looking for english speaking content providers. The challenge or the fun part is to come up with interactive and engaging live shows that will keep your audiences coming back for more.
This is a great way to market your talents to a worldwide audience whilst making residual income that allows you to do the things you love to do! The contract lasts until March 2018 with the scope to continue for those whose channels have exceptional views.
What were looking for?
We're looking for unique individuals with a STRONG COMMAND of ENGLISH LANGUAGE to stream from their smartphone, their talents skills and attributes to an international online fanbase.
People serious about growing their online presence!
Personalities with time to devote to developing your own Channel and attracting a new fanbase!
Creative people who are always looking to make their shows different, interactive and engaging to their fanbase!
The Content and what to do?
- Teaching something - you don't need to be an expert of any sort just be able to deliver a live demonstration of how to do a specific task on something.
You Could teach -
and much more,the possibilities are endless, I'll let your creativity run away with you.
- Additionally you could do your own live performance or a performance by someone else, live event or even showing your favourite spots in and around your area.
- Interviews with friends and asking their opinion on something that you share a passion for such as gaming, food and drink, cooking?
Think Youtube Tutorials and live shows!
The current categories are:
Video - The app can only be streaming from your smartphone (as its an app) and please stream HD quality where possible with your phone positioned in a tripod or phone stand. (wobbly shots and falling cameras are not most appeasing)
Sound - Please if you are broadcasting sound such as music through speakers or a musical instrument please try and purchase a microphone.
Lighting - Please ensure that lighting is plentiful and is directed towards your face to allow the best visual possible.
£15.00 per hour (minimum 1 hour a week)
Log on as and when you want for as how long you want.
(The app displays your previous shows on your profile and thats how you will be paid).
What do you have to do next?
1. Respond to this and register your interest.
2. Download the app Available on Apple IOS and Android (you will notice that it is in launching phase).
3. Plan your live show.
4. Begin streaming.
Any questions at all, feel free to ask we will reply as soon as possible!
Yours Faithfully, Vidvaa Team