We're looking for someone who is familiar with Infusionsoft to help us complete basic setup and put it into action. We'd like to have a "go to person" for Infusionsoft work that we can work with anytime we need to make changes or implement something new. You should be familiar with the most recent release of the Infusionsoft product.
Right away, here are some of the things we want to focus on first:
- Complete setup of E-Commerce section
- Create default order invoice and subscription templates.
- Edit credit card header/footer etc. settings that are in the Ecommerce>settings>order section
- Set up shopping cart theme (standard setup, professional look) - we will not be using the storefront but linking to individual product checkout pages from our site.
- Set up our products & subscriptions. Make sure the checkout pages look good for these products. We only have about 8-10 core products to set up initially. Then about 10 more later on after initial setup is complete.
- Assistance troubleshooting merchant account setup.
The above tasks are where we want to start. We're looking to hire right away assuming you can jump and start working. Once we've got the shopping cart/ecommerce setup complete we'll move on to creating email templates and probably some work in the Campaign Builder.
It would be helpful long term if you also had decent design skills (html, css) to assist with making Infusionsoft's forms look nicer and generally making our infustionsoft templates more attractive. Also-- if you are familiar with wordpress, that would help for any wp integration issues that may come up.
We're looking for someone who has had actual experience in Infusionsoft completing the tasks listed above. We ask that you put this in the first line of your reply: "I have worked in Infusionsoft" - We will not consider generic replies and will be looking for the requested text in the first line of your reply. Be sure to let us know if you can start right away.