Pleaae read script and quote accurately. This will be first of many.
Roof Replacement Procedure.
There are basically two ways to re-roof your home, do it yourself or get a professional re-roofing company to manage the project for you. The first option may seem “initially” to have lower costs, but overall, more time-consuming, labour intensive, and expensive procedures not to mention lack of knowledge. Hiring professional roofers will not only ensure expertise in the whole process, but will also provide you with more options in terms of costs, materials, strategies, and additional installations that will pass Australian standards. There are basically nine steps in the process of re-roofing that Powerdrive Roofing put into practice and are as follows.
1. Inspection Specialists from your Powerdrive Roofing will visit the site and inspect your roof to see what it needs in terms of size, quality, extensiveness of re-roofing and complexity of the process (for example Is your roof pitched or not? Is it easy to access?).
2. We will provide a quotation based on the actual inspection of the roof, you will be given a comprehensive quote of the total expenses that will be spent. Different materials at varying prices will be offered, as well as additional installations, such as accessories (i.e. sarking, which can only be done when a new roofing system is installed) that you can decide upon. The timeframe for completion of the job will also be estimated by the roof replacement inspection specialist.
3. Selection of materials, You will then choose the type of materials that will be used in re-roofing your home (metal, clay tile, slate tile, terracotta, or colorbond). Each type of roofing is made with different materials, has diverse designs and builds, and is made to address varied needs.
4. Delivery of chosen materials, The materials will be delivered to your address for installation. Before the roofers begin the actual process of re-roofing, safety rails and other temporary structures will be installed based on the conditions of the site.
5. Removal of old roofing,Your old roof will be removed, Battens and valleys and external extrusions mentioned at quotation stage will be removed and ready to be replaced.
6. Installation of new insulation, sarking and ventilation (if applicable) Sarking, if included in the package, will be installed prior to the bedding of your chosen roofing material.
7. Bedding of new roofing, installation of flashing Roof tiles or metal roofing will be bedded, pointed, and fixed.
8. Clean-up of rubbish, debris, and scraps all reputable Re-roofing companies like Powerdrive Roofing will make make sure that jobs completed include cleaning the site and the surroundings thoroughly so that debris and scraps do not obstruct the gutter or any part of the roofing system.
9. Final inspection The roof replacement team will conduct a final inspection to check for cracked tiles, correct installation of sarking, and if materials are properly bedded. It is their responsibility to make sure that their job is completed according to Australian roofing standards. Powerdrive roofing can offer up to 25 year warranty for re-roofed homes.
So when it comes to roof repairs, roof restoration or roof replacement in Perth always remember Powerdrive roofing have got you covered.