I am looking for an Animator who can produce a minimum of 11, and up to 20 individual animations of above ground Mining Operations and Equipment. These will be animations such as:
- Large Mining Trucks moving.
- Trucks dumping rocks into crushers in an above-ground mine.
- Crushing Machines basic operational types (some crush rock using a large cone, others use rollers).
- Large Conveyor belts with rocks/ore on top.
- Other types of Mining Machines found on above-ground Mining operations.
These animations can be delivered over one or two month period.
- Animations will be simple in nature (they can look like animations - they don't need to look like they are real or in a mine site, so back-ground can be plain white etc).
- Animations should run for perhaps a couple of minutes (this will be in a loop).
I'm just looking for quotes, and to see if I can find an animator to work with at this point. Can you reply back with examples of your work, and predicted cost (per animation).
Examples of the type of animations I need:
[login to view URL]
(This is a typical rock crushing machine - the animation I need does not need to be as detailed as this, they just need to show basic operation and movements, which will be a single view, front on, looped - does not need to fly in/out or show how the machine is built).
[login to view URL]
(This is part of a typical Mining process, there are 11 or 12 individul steps in Mining for Copper Ore and similar metals. I just need simple animations that show each process. )
Animations will be used to illustrate parts in a website, so they don't have to be technically correct - they just need to illustrate the item being discussed.
Animator will be provided with illustrations, and Youtube live videos of machines - to simulate how they move etc.
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2350$ tähän työhön
Hi... My name is Fernando and this is my 3D Reel [login to view URL] [login to view URL] i have the experience in 3D character animation and visualization let`s talk
Hi, I am interested for your job as a MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER . [login to view URL] Tools: Cinema4d, 3dstudiomax, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash. Thanks