XYZ Clothing is a global company that operates within a number of different countries. XYZ Clothing has approached you to build out a small system through which they can view current products they have in stock.
Please note that the MVP requirements are absolutely essential and must not be skipped, however, if you feel the need to further impress us you can also tackle as many of the bonus requirements as you please.
Minimum Viable Product (Required)
• Users should be able to view a summary of each product in the system
o This summary should at a minimum display the products name and price
• Users should be able to view the full details for an individual product
o Users need to be able to directly navigate to an individual product
o Users should be able to view a summary of each related product
• Users should be able to select the currency in which prices are displayed
Note: none of the requirements below require persisting data to a permanent data store, however they should persist for the lifetime of the user's interaction with the site.
• Allow users to modify existing products
o Users should be able to modify the following fields:
▪ Id - must be unique
▪ Name - must be longer than 3 characters ▪ Price - must specify base and amount
▪ Description - optional
▪ Related Products - optional
o When modifying Related Products it is expected that the user should be able to see both the products Name and Id.