I am using keycloak as our authentication system. This is integrated in our angular application via Rest API.
We are using Keycloak REST API currently, to authenticate users. We would like to switch to Keycloak Login page.
Following should be done first
1. When the user come to our website, the user should be automatically redirected to Keycloak Login page
2. After authentication, the user should be redirected to our website -> successful login should take the user to dashboard
1. Customize Keycloak theme to our website theme(We are using a Whitelabel solution). Therefore, the color, images used should be adaptable
2. How to secure keycload admin console from external hacking or malicious requests, if we have to take the authentication on the internet? Currently, this is behind a secured network. Our public API project is the only one having access to keycloak. Keycloak can be directly accessed only within our office network.
1. Please note that we are already using Keycloak REST API in our Microservices. The Frontend Angular Project calls our microservices to retrieve data. Every endpoint call includes a Authorization token (Keycloak Access token) in header which is validated using Keycloak REST API. This should be unaffected with the new changes. Or the validation process should be adapted to the new changes.
2. All the services and application are running in a secured VPN network. You should be ready to install the VPN client and work in this network.
3. We use self-hosted Gitlab. You will get access to this specific repos. You should clone & commit your work in git. We have CI/CD with Jenkins inplace already. Therefore, you don't have to worry about deployments.
4. I will configure the Keycloak Client with the required settings. You need to only integrate it in Frontend. You need to work with me together so that Point1 is updated & done.
[login to view URL]@damilareaadedoyin/authentication-in-angular-using-keycloak-aff8e98dd094
[login to view URL]
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €223 tähän työhön
Hi there. I have strong experience in Keycloak and Angular. I already made websites using them. If you share more details we discuss and you will get what you want Looking forward to our answer.