This task is the first step in converting a examination software to the internet.
The final product will run as a SAAS in the cloud and will serving thousands of users.
In the current version there are 2 types of template pages:
1. For textual questions - Each question include a text question and 1-9 optional text answers
2. For graphical questions - Each question include an image question and 1-9 optional text answers.
In both types all the questions displayed in one page .
The new version will continue to support all the options of the current versions but with the following
a. The questions will also displayed one by one , Meaning one question per page.
(the option that will be chosen will depend on a trigger JS variable that will be set in real
time by the application.
This option will include a pagination that will support all the navigation options:
including Next question, Previous question, First, Last and question number NN.
See example at [login to view URL]
1. When the application is running it fills the template page with all the data necessary for the exam (question, answers etc.)
2. There is no need to send data to the server (in this step)
3. The page should support all standard browsers
4. The page should support responsibility
5. The page should support RTL and LTR
6. You can see an example in the next link
[login to view URL]
Type 1234, 055642912
7. The expert should suggest the technology he plan to use.
1. Minimum 5 years Experience in similar projects
2. Only freelancer can apply to this project (not companies)
3. The project should start immediately and finish in one week.
4. The freelancer should fill a daily work hours report
5. The sub contractor will create a copy of his development environment on the our server
and he will update it on a daily base