This job is for only for people who has some experience administering and working with most of all uNirgy uMarketplace 2.0 and addons configuration before and Magento 2.1.x.
We have some urgent administration issues, and also some basic vendor frontend issues. See work details below:
Work Requireqments (We will use this work through progress.)
We will manage the work progress on trello.
Pre Main Job List
First, take backup of site and install our already bought "responsive vendor portal addon" and activate it as default vendor portal theme and test it.
1. Create new page with bold title "Subscription Plan Payment", select your selected plan during vendor registration to proceed to payment. Display 4-buttons in a square style with mouse-over effects on each showing
GOLD (with GOLD png image) and price under it of value N100,000.00
SILVER (with SILVER image png image) and price of N50,000.00
BRONZE (with bronze image png image) and price of N10,000.00
Send email with subject "Activation Request" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each of the plan should have pay here button under it so that they proceed to payment page to pay it like a product. Ont the payment page we need to request for email used during vendor registration, upon successfull payment, message display.
After inputting the email used during vendor registration and business name, notification email should be sent to them normally for payment and another sent with that payment information to an email we will provide "customerservice@[url removed, login to view]" and confirmation message shows to the customer that just paid.
Thank you for joining the Aniwura Supply Chain Network.
You will be contacted within 24hrs with activation login instructions for your vendor portal to uploading your products.
2. Add sub-menu called "Pay for Subscription" as a sub-menu on the site frontpage under the "Merchant Registration". So it looks like
+ Merchant Registration
- Supplier Registration Form.
- Supplier Subscription Payment.
3. Create a button on the welcome template email that vendor receives after submitting the vendor registration form so that the email also give them a button to easily go to the "Supplier Subscription Payment" page we just created.
4. Create product types for vendor in uNirgy and attach the magento catalog category, so:
a. Lets use the catalog sample below at the main magento catalog for cateory and also create the sub-categories,
b. also create the same for product types and sub-types (cateories/categories to match in unirgy config)
c. Make it available for vendors vendor in the vendor, test to check if its available as we add.
d. Use one of the approved vendors accounts to login to the vendor portal, create 1 or 2 products and make it does not show directly on the storefront.
e. Go the magento admin to see the products we just posted through the portal account of "D" above pending for approval.
f. Then approve the products and check store front to see if its showing for everybody to order.
g. Also check the microsite url of that vendor to see if the products did not show before approval and can now show after approval.
Catalog category and sub-category:
Category | Sub-Category
Agriculture & Food | Alcoholic Beverages, Grain Products, Honey Products, Animal Feeds, Farm Machinery.
Auto & Transportation | Body Parts, Auto Engines, Aviation Parts, Interior Parts, Trucks Parts, Internal Engine Parts.
4. Make the confirmation message that shows on-screen after submitting the vendor registration form big and bolder and centralised on the screen for the person who submitted to see it.
See attachment for the complete project requirements information.
As discussed i am going to apply on this. Relevant Skills and Experience Magento, Unirgy Proposed Milestones $200 USD - Start Project Payment $577 USD - On completion