What we are doing:
We are developing an Angular Web Application based on the MEAN stack and are using an Agile development methodology,
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
1. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
2. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
3. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Implementation of security and data protection.
4. Must have sound knowledge of trees implementation in MongoDB.
5. Experience with MongoDB is Mandatory
6. Integration of data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
In addition you must be fluent in verbal and written English.
To submit a proposal for this project, please send a cover letter with an overview of why this particular project sounds interesting to you and explain how your experience meets the above points.