Currently, we have several bash scripts that are used to generate proxies.
We have to do most of our work on our linux machine, but now we would like to expand and sell licenses to our software and creating a web app that calls the bash scripts is the best way to do this as we already have a website created with a customer portal system.
Here are the requirements:
- Add-on to our current website to create a new portal for customers to select after logging in.
There will be two portals: our current portal and then the new one you will be building. You will have to edit our customer database so that only people who purchase a license can access the new customer portal. So once someone purchases a license from our website, it will update their customer data to allow permission to that portal.
- Setting up a database on our linux machine so that we can isolate one user accessing it from another. This way we can separate users from editing and using the same files as someone else.
- input fields that call our functions from the linux machine.
- display output data from linux machine.
- create a product page on our current website that has our license for sale with monthly plans using stripe API.
- a licensing system so that users automatically lose the permission to access the portal once their membership expires.
Currently, my idea is that when a customer purchases a monthly license from us, our backend linux machine will create them as a 'new user' and copy over our proxy scripts to their user account on the linux machine. Every new user should have their own space to edit / configure the proxy script files. Another process that happens when they purchase a monthly license is our current customer database gives them permission to access the new portal we will make.
Please watch this video to see our current proxy creation process: [login to view URL]
Here is a conversation I had with another developer who couldn't take on the project: [login to view URL]
^read that to understand the full requirements of the project.
Please message me if you are a fullstack developer with experience in java and angular.js.