I have an app (build React JS) and we need to change to STRIPE payment gateway. So that users can either pay in the app with Stripe, or on our website with stripe. The users purchase history will be synchronized with our database, so that when a user logs in to the app, they will have the premiums functions.
LANGUAGE: React JS
API: Nose JS
Backend: Angular (FUSE Admin Panel)
1) user can use our social login + email to sign in
2) stripe will be integrated with our backend & frontend because users might pay on our website.
3) if users buys on website, then stripe will send customer details to backend (first name, last name, order date, membership level, expiration date, redeem code used etc)
4) when user logins, their email will be connected to their purchase history and the frontend will show the users membership level in user's profile.
5) if user is not a subscriber, then the user can purchase subscription in app with stripe
6) if user purchases a subscription in app, then stripe will process the payment and update our backend with the purchase history, and then user will have access to premium content
7) refunds, and monthly subscriptions charges will happen by stripe auto payment for subscription
8) admin can update the users membership level and expiration date in the backend.
9)(OTHER TASK: we have an updated subscription page that we will used for in app purchase. We will need you to remove our current subscription page and use our update version)
Hi, As per our discussion we will setup stripe for android version and your web page to get auto renewal subscription along with redeem code function. let's start with it Thanks