Illumant is a top provider of security assessment and penetration to clients around the world.
In addition to pen-testing services, we provide tools to help our clients improve security, including security program development and management. We are looking for a full stack LAMP/MEAN developer to help develop our security program management SaaS, and other security tools.
This is what we are looking for.
• Working Expertise in MVC frameworks Express, Zend 3
• Experience developing RESTFUL APIs
• Expertise in relational databases, high-performance SQL, MongoDB.
• Working expertise in git.
• Python scripting a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Understanding of system and infrastructure design.
• Expertise in information security best practices (XSS, SQLi, RCE protections).
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Knowledge of common design patterns in web development.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time.
• Ability to translate vague business requirements into concrete code, services, or recommendations.
• Strong commitment to developing high-quality maintainable code to meet complex, changing requirements.
• Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities, and influence what those priorities should be
50 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi sir, If you want then we can have a 1-1 discussion on FL chat. kindly let us know. Our latest Angular projects are: MECIE, [login to view URL], app.responsiveinsight.com. Thanks, [login to view URL]