I have 4 websites. 3 are WP. All are nearly complete.
The details for each are as follows:
WEBSITE 1: [login to view URL] (in WP)
1. Make WP website live. The file has been sent to be as a .rar file and this needs to be changed to be uploaded.
2. The chat box on the homepage should be minimalised until a user clicks on it. At the moment it is not minimalised.
WEBSITE 2: [login to view URL] (not WP)
Data storage: Mongo DB, Redis
Websocket: [login to view URL]
Frontend: Architecture: Single page application:
Language: Angular 10s
CSS framework: Bootstrap
1. Calendar for tutors:
At the moment the tutors need to put in each time for each day that they are available.
I would like to add another feature:
I would like tutors to be able to (1) put in their times for a particular day (the same as now) AND (2) be able to make that time the same for every day with the same name in the future.
For example, If a tutor puts in that they are available from 3-6pm on Tuesday. I want them to have the choice:
(i) To be available from 3-6pm just this Tuesday, OR
(ii) The be available 3-6pm EVERY Tuesday (until they change this in the future).
WEBSITE 3: [login to view URL] (in WP)
1. There are 3 websites shown on the “About us” pages. They need to have links to the actual websites.
2. Time to download website because main image too large.
3. I will need to get you to add my words for "How it works"
4. On the pages with the website names, the name of each website, ("My Consultant World", "My Trades World" and "My Tutoring World"), provide space for text underneath these headings. I will provide the text to you to upload.
WEBSITE 4: [login to view URL] (in WP)
1. The chat box on the homepage should be minimalised until a user clicks on it. At the moment it is not minimalised.