If you are angular JS expert, you have to finish 2~3 hours.
if you can not finish my work within 2~3 hours, please don't bid
I hope you don't waste my time.
I attached 3 CSVs, each containing:
1. t: time, zero offset from start
2. x: Some data trace
3. step: Integer step number
Create drop down for 3 files and two graphs for each file
1. Can you create a dashboard with angular using the CSV file in a web page
2. The plot needs normal capability. Zoom Pan, Labels, at least 20 traces per chart
3. Switch between scatter and trend line chart.
4. Plot x as a function of t for each plots (user can select which to view by filename)
5. Plot mean value of 'x' *only* during step 2 as a function of logfile time (extracted from filename, ie, '20200113_154323' is: year 2020, month 01, day 13, hour 15, minute 43, second 23.
6. The dashboard needs to be able to select an x from one file and x from another CSV and do a calculation on them and plot the result in a third chart on the same web page.