Angular Developer required to perform this activity:
1. We are using [login to view URL] to render documents (pdf/images) in an application.
2. Presently able to rotate images using pdf.js. But not able to Save the rotated orientation for Single/Multiple pages.
3. We want rotated information to be saved and retrieved for single/multiple pages.
4. Persist the information in Database (MongoDB/S3 bucket).
5. Perform overlays on top of the document and if the document is rotated, rotate the overlays also.
6. Print the documents in rotated form. Printing for a normal document is operational presently.
7. Download the documents in rotated form. Downloading for a normal document is operational presently.