Spend [url removed, login to view] for this only. I would like you to implement a simple AngularJS application, which will consume the APIs from [JSONPlaceholder]([url removed, login to view]) and will be consisting of the following views:
1. Posts view
- build an interface that will show all the posts sorted by title (pagination is not required)
- every post must show the posting user's name and a link to send him/her an email
- the viewing user must be able to expand the comments for a specific post
2. Posts by user view
- build an interface that will show the posts for a selected posting user showing the latest on top (pagination is not required)
- the viewing user must be able to select the posting users from a dropdown list
- the view must accept a query parameter with the ID of the posting user and, if specified, pre-select the item in the dropdown list
You can use any CSS framework, AngularJS services, plugins, angular-seed boilerplate code or anything else you believe is helpful.
Design the interfaces as you see fit.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
HIGHLY interested with your project. I'm ready to start right now. I'm an individual developer and my completion rate is always 100%. I STRICTLY BITE only WHICH I CAN CHEW. Knock me please