Spend 1.45mins for this only. I would like you to implement a simple AngularJS application, which will consume the APIs from [JSONPlaceholder]([login to view URL]) and will be consisting of the following views:
1. Posts view
- build an interface that will show all the posts sorted by title (pagination is not required)
- every post must show the posting user's name and a link to send him/her an email
- the viewing user must be able to expand the comments for a specific post
2. Posts by user view
- build an interface that will show the posts for a selected posting user showing the latest on top (pagination is not required)
- the viewing user must be able to select the posting users from a dropdown list
- the view must accept a query parameter with the ID of the posting user and, if specified, pre-select the item in the dropdown list
You can use any CSS framework, AngularJS services, plugins, angular-seed boilerplate code or anything else you believe is helpful.
Design the interfaces as you see fit.