Mobile sales order taking device using android tablet.
The app must store orders on the device and send the orders back to the MYOB EXO Business database (SQL Server).
Salesperson will scan the product barcode and/or type in stockcode/description.
My sales representative will visit customer on site to take their order.
The customer will be an existing debtor in our ERP.
The app must have these stored and synced when required:
- debtor accounts (details, aged balances, credit status, notes and history notes)
- debtor price polices (to get the best price on offer to the customer)
- stock items (code, description, price, physical stock, free stock,..)
They would use an android tablet with external barcode reader to scan products into sales orders. (Needs to be fast). This populates the sales order line, then they choose the QTY. Prices are based on the price policy for that customer which is set in the ERP database.
The app should be synced when the order is completed. It should enter the sales order directly into our EXO database for our customer service team to review back at our office.
The developer must have skills to understand how the ERP sales order headers and parameters work and very importantly the Best Price Policy (along with any other intricacies of the ERP).
If required the developer will be given access to the source code (.Net) of current solution we use to assist with reducing the time to learn about the ERP SQL Server database.
Sales Orders to include:
-Sales order header info (customer, due date, notes, cust order number, salesperson, reference,...)
-Sales Order transaction lines (code, description, price, line note,...)
-confirmation email to be sent to head office
Stored stock items on the tablet should have ability to be used as a product catalog.
- Vendor shall provide minimum of 2 references with similar functionality. the reference application must be published and used (live).
- Application design must be provided by the vendor prior coding.( 2 mock-up design to be provided)
- Vendor to provide a detailed project plan (in MS Project format) showing all the activities planned
- Source code to be delivered as part of project deliverable.