I am looking for a simple Android App which will do the following:
• Sign into Facebook (via a web browser for example) and scan for new posts from particular people / pages.
• When it detects that a page / person has a made new post – the app is to make a noise to alert the person that X has a new post / status. The alert will be from the phone or an external music file.
• The app will list the name of the page / person on its interface when it detects a new post and will also state the length of time it has been since the new post / status was made.
• If possible, upon clicking the name on its interface, the app will take the user directly to post in question.
• The app will give the user the opportunity to assign different alert tones to different pages / people.
• The app will alert each time a new status / post is apparent, even if previous alerts haven’t been acknowledged by the user.
• When there is a new notification, I want a little “N” to appear at the top of the home screen and “New Facebook post alert” to be displayed on the lock screen.
The app needs to scan on a very regular basis, up to once a minute if possible, with other timeframe options provided.
I wish for this app to be able to be used by anyone with a Facebook account and an Android device.
The app interface can be simple
• A Facebook sign in button – for the user to enter their username and password
• A user input box – for user to type the name of a person / page they which to follow.
• A button to refresh list – and a message to ask if they are sure they want to delete the list in case the button is pressed by mistake
• A list (scrollable) to display the names of those with new posts / statuses.