Live stream your special moments!
CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile. It supports diverse camera connection and real-time video editing features.
* Select Mode
Choose between Camera and Screen modes to either broadcast your camera shooting or smartphone screen.
* External Camera Connection (HDMI to UVC converter required.)
It supports external camera connection. You are able to live stream high-quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras with high performance (camcorder, DSLR, etc.).(Max. FHD/30fps)
* Image, Text, Video, Audio Overlay
You can easily add image/video/audio files while live-streaming. You can write the text overlay as well.
* Video Filter
Various video filters including Emboss, mosaic, mono, toon would make your live eye-catching.
* Chat Overlay
Show chat data to your broadcast. Super Chat is also shown in your live.
* Web Browser Overlay
You can connect live-streaming donation/subscription alert platforms such as Streamlabs by web source overlay. Monetize your live broadcast.
* Motion Effect
Apply diverse cool effects to attract viewers. Motion effects from scoreboards to news graphics can be used in sports live-streaming, news reporting and etc.
* Picture in Picture (PIP)
Picture in picture means that you can show the two video sources at the same time. With PIP feature, your broadcast would look more professional.
* Audio Mixer
Use free copyright music files as BGM(background music) for your live.
Apply various overlays within a few clicks? Faster broadcasting preparation is available thanks to preset feature.
* Multiple shot
With a built-in smartphone camera, you can create multiple shots like you use several cameras.
You can broadcast to 30+ streaming platforms using Restream.
* Screen Capture Live (Game Live)
- Share your game playing and without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle and etc.
* Save a Live Video
You can save your live-streaming video in your smartphone memory to create a highlight video for your live.
* Compatible Android version
- Android version 5.0 or above
* Streaming Sever
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Restream(for multistream), RTMP and SRT(Secure Reliable Transport)
- Video source: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS) and Video files
- Audio source: Built-in Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class), Bluetooth microphone, Game internal audio and Audio files
* Video Size
- SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), FHD(1920x1080) ~ up to UHD(4K, 3840x2160)
(Varies from platforms and smartphone models)
- H.264 and HEVC
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To get photos
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store
- RECORD_AUDIO: To record sound
- CAMERA: To capture photos or videos