Intended for a small business providing home maintenance services to their clients at their homes, offices, etc. with 5 available drivers (vehicles) out in the field.
1. ability to schedule tasks (visits) of drivers to clients sites based on type of service (i.e. regular maintenance, first visit, emergency, etc).
2. ability to track 5 drivers plotted on a map by their mobiles location (this is real-time geolocation such as Ubber, except for 5 mobiles all at once)
3. usual database activities of storing and maintaining Clients' details (i.e. name, address, location, etc.)
4. usual database activities of storing and maintaining Drivers' details (i.e. name, mobile #, photo, etc.)
Mobile app (Driver):
1. upon logging, a list of tasks (visits) assigned to each driver with client name, address, type of visit, scheduled time, etc.
2. ability to display client location on map, and use google-like live destination route to client's location.
Mobile app (used by Client):
1. receives a notification (link) that driver is on their way and launches map to track driver real time (geolocation) from his mobile.
2. ability to provide feedback on services rendered.