1. Pixel perfect android app frontend
Project is a mobile application catering to services (Discovery, Ordering and Delivery) of Grocery.
2. Both UI and UX must be replicated exactly.
3. App should be compatible with current + previous 2 android versions; and support majority of devices.
4. Upon project start, sketch file and assets will be given.
5. App will be with dummy data (but code should be written in a way that is scalable with api integration)
6. Detailed Code Documentation must be given by developer
7. Modules are as follows:
a. Onboarding Module:
• One-time animated screens to explain the services of the application before Users sign up
• The UI interaction or animation needs to be taken from an open source repository which is already developed
• Resource Link to the codes : [login to view URL]
b. User Registration:
• Registration on the application needs to happen via OTP method.
• Information like name, address, email id can be taken later on via the User Profile Module (users will be notified to fill
in these information via in-app notification).
c. Grocery Module:
• Dashboard Screen : It’s the home page to all the modules. The user can toggle between the Module Cards on top of the screen to change the home page view. Via the dashboard screen user can swipe up and discover the Grocery shops around their locality, recommended orders, sponsored banners and grocery packages.
• Search : The search feature can be used to search a specific grocery shop, grocery items and apply filters.
• Ordering Experience : Once the vendor is selected grocery items can be added to cart for review and checkout.
• Checkout Experience : While checking out user can apply promo code, make personal request to the vendor, add
delivery address and eventually make payment.
• Tracking module : After the checkout the order can be dynamically tracked through the application’s tracking
module. It fetches geo location data of the delivery guy and showcases live update of his location to the user.
d. User Profile Module:
• Saved Addresses : User can add, delete and edit the delivery addresses.
• Payment method : User can add, delete and edit payment methods like payment wallets, credit/debits cards, etc.
• Favorites feature : User can access saved vendor’s or item’s list and choose to reorder directly from here.
• Refer/Earn : A referral link is generated which can be shared to fiends to earn rewards.
• Contact : Users can contact application support.