I need an cross mobile HTML5 based app with push notification feature.
Basically the server will push a HTML form as a message to users. Users will then reply by filling in the form.
We are not looking for a complete app but a conceptual working prototype. We will take it from there once the prototype works.
Specification/workflow is as follow:
1) Server : [url removed, login to view] C# or VB.net. MSSQL
2) Device registration : user submits mobile number. if mobile number is found in database, server sends SMS verification code (defaults to 1234 for prototype development) otherwise mobile app display "Mobile number not found." User enters verification code into app and the device is registered.
3) System administrator designs a basic HTML form using whatever tool he is familiar with. This form will be the content of the push notification
4) Sys admin opens a webform and upload the HTML code then selects the mobile number from a list and click send.
5) mobile app receives a Message ID, uses it to download the HTML form from the server. once downloaded the app displays icon in the notification bar as well as putting notification count on the app icon
6) user opens the app, fills completes the form and click send. app will also store form data in JSON or XML in localDB
7) server randomly replies with success or error
8) app receives success or error message and display accordingly. user may choose to resubmit form. in which case we repeat step 7 & 8