Mobile apps for classroom commucation and games
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
I want to create a classroom-based communication tool for use in Korea, as well as a cross-platform app to play a simple board game.
1. use google firebase or amazon aws for server
2. create a webpage for teachers and an app for students
3. the app for students will display multiple sub-apps in the form of an app drawer
4. Sub-apps for students are like
b. Message receiver (teachers can send it)
C. 3D Dice
e. Pomodoro Timer
5. Sub-games can multiplay in classroom
B. Fast Pushbutton
E. And also simple games are like WePlay
5. Teacher pages
A. allow you to set names and numbers for your students.
B. you should be able to send individual or group messages to students.
C. You can check students' scores.
D. You can temporarily darken students' screens.
E. Allow all students to run the same subapp.
I am looking for a mobile app developer who can create an app that is compatible with both iOS and Android platforms. The app should primarily focus on educational games and be targeted towards primary school students aged 6-12 years old.
Key requirements for the project include:
- Compatibility with iOS and Android platforms
- Development of engaging and interactive educational games
- User-friendly interface for primary school students
- Integration of educational content and curriculum
- Incorporation of gamification elements to make learning fun and engaging
- Seamless communication and feedback system for teachers and students
- Customizable features to cater to different learning needs and levels
- Strong understanding of child development and educational principles
- Experience in designing and developing mobile apps for educational purposes
If you have the skills and experience in developing mobile apps for classroom communication and educational games, I would love to hear from you. Please provide examples of your previous work and your proposed approach for this project.
Projektin tunnus: #37509608