The application must have:
- Configuration (Configure the HTTP route and the Web API port where the web services will be)
- Login (Remember password, recover password, tokens)
- Main screen:
* Search according to types
* Search configuration.
* Result in view groups.
* Show images dynamically, returned by the web API.
- Synchronization of the list of personalized contacts of the web service to the contacts directory of the device.
* Internal synchronization of contact data as a service.
* Update on demand, from the informative view of an employee.
* Create custom fields in the local contacts list of the device, these fields will be sent from the web API. In the same way, you must store the values that are received from the web api.
- To consider:
* Detect whether there is Wi-Fi connection or data, if there is no connection in the application, it must show a message and it can not be used.
* The application must run on Android 6.0 minimum and iOS.