The app must
1. Download the NSW Health Covid exposure site list ([login to view URL])
2. Parse the list (a CSV) to extract Covid site details (some have addresses, some just venue names) and exposure date and time - this wont be 100% accurate but that's ok
3. Download the user's Google Map timeline (comes as a KML file)
4. Parse the user's timeline to extract location and date/time details
5. Compare the two and identify if there is an overlap, ie if the user has been at a Covid exposure site
6. Provide a simple notification to the user that there is no exposure or if there is, show the details
1. Start w Android
2. Then do iPhone
2. Can Apple Maps also extract their timeline like Google maps?
Non functional requirements
a. automatically refresh both input files - the NSW covid locations are published daily
b. allow user to refresh and check at request
c. if "easy" - allow user to link to others' Map timeline to check them (friends/ family) - dont know how Google handles the authentication/ permissions
I might have found a better data source for the Covid locations. This means you might not have to parse the CSV for the location information
App needs to be submitted and accepted by Google Play and Apple App Stores
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $1396 tähän työhön
Hello, As I take this project, I will do my best! I can support on your project perfectly. Please send me your message and let's discuss more detail. Thanks.
<<<<<<<< Google Maps And App Expert >>>>>>>> I have got your idea and I can develop the app to fetch real time data from required sources and then parse in csv to show the locations of user as pin points.