Media4u implements innovative IT and multimedia projects for its own marketing. We are currently developing a sophisticated, new, geo-based web service in the area of transport/traffic/telematics/automotive. In this case, additional development support is needed very soon for a long-termed cooperation.
A go to market should be done with release 1 as quick as possible.
State of project:
* web frontend/backend: ~90% of release 1. Max version: release 1.
* mobile app: ~65% of release 1. Max. version: release 7.
* planned go to market date (finish of release 1): 4 months at full team size.
* future size: 1 web and 2 app developers
* project owner and project manager: me
* Scrum master: me or locally
* team manager, quality control: locally
These are the qualification criteria to share at this challenging traffic project:
* Programming: Android (iOS welcome). Alternatively or both: JavaEE, Spring MVC, AngularJS.
Very helpful: OpenCV, view for good usability and design.
* Technologies: Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, Linux server, …
* Soft skills: good Scrum experiences; good understanding of project's idea (purpose-oriented thinking, details are self-explaining); fast comprehension; structured, logical thinking; highly interested in this kind of project/topic and experienced in (geo-based) technology/features.
* Constellation: single, independent developer(s) preferred. Good alternative: highly professional, qualified, managed team of an offshore company.
* Payment: fair monthly rate, working by milestones, profit participation possible.
* Communication: good and clear English, Skype, Whatsapp, email.
Understanding of German (project) documents welcome.
App technology: Working with platform independent, native technologies (Xamarin, Qt) not excluded, especially in place of iOS.
So a global knowledge about possible app development technologies would be very helpful!
Next possible steps (in case of general qualification):
1) Explaining to you the project idea (brochure, samples)
2) Your rough evaluation of four of the project challenges
3) After NDA: Discussing the milestones (project management platform: Youtrack)
4) Review of our release 1 task sheet and source codes
5) Basic estimation of it by candidate
6) Settle of contract (milestone-based payment)
Please choose between one of the two forms 'Cooperation Scale' according to your business situation, complete it and return it back to me.
Thank you very much.
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello sir I am expert in Java and J2ee. Please see my profile and skills. Please give me more details about your project. I am ready to learn new technology and accept challenges. thank you